Topics (https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/d65135a87731eb1da396cf853a5e2a2d) for the 59th airhacks.tv:
- 2019 predictions background and discussion
- Java EE authentication and additional user information retrieval
- 400,500 or stuck with ConstraintValidationException with JAX-RS
- JAX-RS @Stateless or @RequestScoped
- Best use cases for microservices
- How to choose between app servers for a project? (glassfish, payara, wildfly, tomee etc.)
- How to start learning microservices with Java EE
- Docker and OpenShift
- BCE for SPA / PWA
- Where / how to host Java EE
- DB relations in microservices
- Is JPA well suited for microservices?
- JSF vs. SPA performance considerations
- Perfect cases for dozer
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambienSee you at Web, MicroProfile and Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.