Today (Monday) at 6 pm CET I will discuss the following topics:
- Java EE 8 News, the guardians and the background
- JSF 2, NIO, asynchronous programming, performance and 2k concurrent users
- Injecting subtypes and delayed execution
- Character encoding and JAX-RS
- How to deal with shared business methods (IBAN)
- Subjective opinions about BPM with objective arguments
- JPA entity injection and merging best practices
- Multitenancy in Java EE
- How to pass tenant information with the request?
- How to migrate away from RichFaces?
- Source code analysis for transaction processing
- Where to put BaseEntity in ECB?
- Redeployment in Docker
- Distributed service discovery, distributed transactions, logging and debugging and microservices
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks, or the built-in chat http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.io or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien
NEW MUC Airport Workshop: Migrating Java Client (Swing / Java FX) to Web Standards