Deploying jars with embedded containers instead of wars is quite popular. Is this possible/does it make sense with java ee? (q&a)— Roman Ataman (@atamanroman) April 24, 2014
- How to structure the UI? (blog comment)
- Problem with Java 8, Lambdas, Appservers and possible solutions (blog comment)
- Arquillian vs. Mockito (blog comment)
- How can you propagate a back-end exception (for example an OptimisticLockException) to the front-end (JSF or JavaFX)? (blog comment)
- (...) The data, in the root system isn't well-structured in a normalized matter, neither in the DB2. My question is: Would you use JPA on such an existing database? In my experience JPA is a "all or nothing" technology, and it isn't easy to introduce in existing systems. (email)
- Parallelizer and Multiplier, or how to write in a single file in Java EE environment (email question)
- One question which was left without an answer was the one about JavaBeans. Do you think that at some point we would be able to get rid of JavaBeans anathema? The biggest problem is the requirements related to this ie. default constructor. This is imho far from having a real object oriented code. I am creating objects which are not able to serve their whole responsibility. (email)
- How do you handle 2PC with this "protocol" adapters? Or Do you have to expose the remote interface of the SLSB? Which is the best aproach? (youtube comment)
- I've got a question about BCE, if I have a Message-Driven Bean, How would it be classified? (youtube comment)
@AdamBien how to load lazy fields in entities for your gui (jsf/fx) in boundary? We often have getFoosFetchBar(), getFoosFetchBaz(), .. (QA)— Roman Ataman (@atamanroman) April 16, 2014
- Joker question (a topic which bothers me, but unfortunately no one asked a question so far :-))
See you at Java EE Workshops at MUC Airport!
Cloudy Jakarta EE and MicroProfile: Microservices, Clouds and Beyond Jakarta EE / MicroProfile airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.