A collection of links to popular Java EE 6 specs:
- JSR 318: Enterprise JavaBeansTM 3.1
- JSR 299: Contexts and Dependency Injection for the JavaTM EE platform
- JSR 317: JavaTM Persistence 2.0
- JSR 311: JAX-RS: The JavaTM API for RESTful Web Services
- JSR 315: JavaTM Servlet 3.0 Specification
- JSR 314: JavaServer Faces 2.0
- JSR 303: Bean Validation
- JSR 316: JavaTM Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 (Java EE 6) Specification
- JSR 322: JavaTM EE Connector Architecture 1.6
The documents listed above are a great resource to find answers to technical questions or to verify application server's behavior.
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.