Topics and questions for the 52nd airhacks.tv live show, July 2nd, 6pm:
Any questions left? Ask now: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/bfa3a444b6af3316e772f8eaf133f1cb
and get the answers at the next airhacks.tv.
See you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
- CDI components as plugins
- CDI bean discovery mode recommendations
- Dealing with failures in
- Structuring business applications -- experiences with ECB
- Consultancy recommendations
- Read-only JPA
- How to design validations with REST
- Is JSON-B appropriate for selective serialization?
- How to implement Flyway Migrations with Java EE
- Most important books about programming
NEW: Online Workhop Effective WebApps without Frameworks is also coming to: MUC Airport.
Airport MUC workshops: Web (SPA, PWAs, Offline, Desktop, Mobile) Applications Essentials and Effective Web Applications. No migrations. #usetheplatform
Podcast: airhacks.fm and newsletter: airhacks.news
A book about rethinking Java EE Patterns