- Blog posts are not best practices, or Annotation less JPA discussion.
- How to deal with classpath conflicts on an application server (e.g. GlassFish)?
- Which application server to choose?
- How to scale up an application server? To cluster or not to cluster, stale caches and not single singletons...
- What about Apache Kafka?
- How to choose a database?
- Threading in Java and Java EE and what about akka.io?
- Is a 50MB WAR worth migration to a Java EE server?
- Is it a good idea to combine @EntityListener and WebSockets to implement notifications?
- How to structure JSF code?
- How to begin with Java EE and JSF?
This list is a digest of the questions gathered at github's gist.
The best of all: you can ask the questions live, during the show using the chat: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien, twitter (hashtag "#airhacks") or using channel #airhacks on http://freenode.net.
NEW online workshop: Web Components training (online)