I recently performed system tests which covered all important use cases of the application. I was stunned by the unexpectedly high code coverage of > 80%. At the same time the remaining 20% made me curious. About 15% of the non-covered code was actually superfluous and I immediately deleted it, what further increased the coverage. The remaining parts were irrelevant--like e.g. annotations and enum.
Using code coverage for QA Driven Development may lead to great coverage and poor assert quality.
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.