Questions for the 11th Airhacks.tv edition at 11th February at 6.PM. CET. Watch live at: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien
- Microservices and Java EE (questions from the field)
- Define "Lightweight" or more "Lightweight" in the age of Ultra Lightweight
- Introduction of Project Porcupine
- How to migrate and test convoluted Swing projects to Java FX? (Sebastian B.)
- I use Jersey library for REST implementation, Do you think is better use the one included in TomEE (here http://tomee.apache.org/tip-jersey-client.html) says this one is apache CFX ? Leonardo V.
- @AdamBien I’ve been wondering about using OSGi for my startup. Could You give my Your opinion about OSGi ? @yauritux
- Time derived properties in Java EE applications, see http://t.co/2rlXnwXk3c. @AdamBien any best practice approach by the book? @cruftex
- I am trying to get be in time with the previous airhacks so I am watched all those I missed and I watched the other day one where you were advising someone to by JRebel if necessary while you were against it at the MUC architecture workshop I was at last year. I am quite a bit confused. So what are your definitive views on the matter as one of my customers only swears by it.dwamara
- How to handle security between my own micro services? Pass around a token between my own app servers with each request? Store and get token from something like redis or hazelcast? haisi
- I have the problems that with wildfly 8.2 it seems the TSR is not propagated to @asynchronous calls..(…) Peter Sellers
- Can you please setup a little demo about how to run and debug (from NetBeans) a JavaEE project on Docker? antoniovl
- In most of the Application Servers apart from the Server jvm which is available there will be nodes of jvm which are mainly for batch processing. By using these nodes of jvm and using threads in them will solve the purpose of batching. Today I think most of the enterprise based applications do have Batching supported, for example startNodeManager in case of Weblogic Application Server and also these are available in other Application Servers as well. What are the benefits provided by new Batch processing in Java EE 7? nnareshkumar
- I want to learn below things:, JAX-RS along with JSON and JAX-B, JAX-RS and Spring Please share articles/videos for same. dadamuni_1986
- In case of WebSockets, How scale-able will the application be if it supports WebSocket at least in case of Glassfish 4? The way I understood is if there are 10,000 users connected to the server and opens the WebSocket request for conversation then there will be 10,000 HTTP upgrades to ws or wss requests are to be maintained. Will there be any issues if all the 10,000 users accessing the same information like in case of retrieving the latest Stock price of a commodity? Will it maintain any client specific conversations among two clients like chat application between two clients, in case of 10.000 users if every client is interacting with other but not all it may end with 5000 their specific information that has to be stored at the Server for all 10,000 users. nnareshkumar
- In case of Asynchronous Servlet, If a Client request spawning into a thread and waiting for an update from the Server then When there is an update from the Server will there be an another thread which will process the response for that Client. Is it like Server push the updates when available and those are sent to the registered Clients irrelevant of thread? nnareshkumar
- Second level Cache for JPA, Do it says to maintain good amount of RAM memory at the Application Server? Or will it be good if the memory is maintained in separate jvm on the same application server. Hardly remote invocation is better than database fetch.
- I have observed you use @Inject in most of your videos while injecting an EJB. Is there any difference in @Inject and @EJB? nnareshkumar
- Waiting for your new book on Java EE 7 like “Real World Java EE Patterns, Rethinking Best practices reloaded” :) nnareshkumar
On demand workshops: Java EE 7: Bootstrap, Effective, Testing and Microservices available for streaming.