- Java EE 8 News
- HA Singletons and Java EE
- JMS-redelivery in the case of a rollback or system failure
- Decisions for hosting Java EE projects on premise or in the cloud
- Messaging systems and message ordering
- Where to put cross-cutting classes in the Boundary-Control-Entity structure?
- Deploying a single WAR into separated subfolders
- How to deal with "useful" libraries in Thin WAR environments?
- Test coverage of system tests.
- JSON-P vs JSON-B
- How to separate environments in Java EE?
- UI-stack options in modern Java EE applications
- How to manage database connections with TomEE and Docker?
- What is
- Swagger integration and Jersey or: how to document REST
- Field validation in JavaFX and FXML
- Do we have to override:
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambienSee you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
Cloudy Jakarta EE and MicroProfile: Microservices, Clouds and Beyond Jakarta EE / MicroProfile airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.