- JavaONE talk: Java EE heavyweight or lightweight Mythbusters and the comparison to Spring
- How to build a progressbar with HTML 5
- JAXB deprecation in Java9
- Virtual DOM, vs createElement, vs (...) performance
- Reference Implementations of EE4J
- Issue with org.eclipse.ee vs. javax.*
- Impact of Java SE release strategy to EE4j or JavaEE
- EJB Timer synchronization in cluster
- DB Views vs. JPA for reports?
- Architectural considerations with REST and Redis
- Critique of the "Roller blogger engine" Java EE clone
- Accessing SFSB from SLSB
- SFSB and scalability
- State and async JAX-RS
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien
NEW: Online Workhop Effective WebApps without Frameworks is also coming to: MUC Airport.