- Jakarta EE 8 Platform with links to TCKs, Specs (PDF, HTML, JavaDoc: https://jakarta.ee/specifications/platform/8/
- Jakarta EE Release page: https://jakarta.ee/release/
- Jakarta EE Compatible Products: https://jakarta.ee/compatibility/
- Java EE 8 Specifications (compatible to Jakarta EE 8, not migrated yet) with references to PDF documents and RIs: https://javaee.github.io/javaee-spec/Specifications
- Jakarta EE blog aggregator: https://jakartablogs.ee/
- Maven API dependency:
<dependency> <groupId>jakarta.platform</groupId> <artifactId>jakarta.jakartaee-api</artifactId> <version>8.0.0</version> <scope>provided</scope> </dependency>
Also checkout: "Java EE 8 to Jakarta EE 8 Migration"
See you at Web, MicroProfile and Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.