JavaOne 2016 report, Java EE 8 news and questions (https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/e6e20c129e673ad558be495dd4f3afc4) for the 31st airhacks.tv, Monday, October 3rd, 6 pm CET, (checkout past episodes):
- JavaOne impressions
- Java EE 8/9 news, contents, roadmaps and caveats
- Load balancing Java EE servers on Docker
- Oracle JVM vs. others
- CDI and clustering
- Combining JAX-RS and JSF
- "Micro" vs. "Full" application servers and docker
- JDBC pool configuration on docker
- Portable SAM modules
- Java FX and the future
- REST API and validation
- Consuming REST services (HTTP header interpretation)
- How to profile server startup
- Service communication without docker
- How to consume / choose JavaOne sessions?
- WildFly monitoring capabilities
- Event sourcing and Java EE
- REST API doc generation
The questions above are going to be answered during the next "Airhacks Q & A" http://airhacks.tv live. You can subscribe to the channel and / or for the next event: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien (both is optional, no registration required to watch this event live).
If you still miss a question, ask at https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/e6e20c129e673ad558be495dd4f3afc4, write a comment on this post, tweet your question with the hashtag "#airhacks" or mention me https://twitter.com/AdamBien.
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.