- Java EE 8 news
- Managing logs in central location
- About layering: @ApplicationScoped for services?
- Why I created an ExceptionFactory--a long time ago.
- Util packages and classes
- Modal windows in JavaFX and background threads
- Managing JDBC drivers in Docker
- How to run a DB in a container?
- To share or not to share a DB
- Managing private docker images
- DTOs vs JSON-P for partial data transfer
- Microservices: queuing choices -- JMS or not
- Rolling updates with Java EE and docker
- Dealing with bloat: lombok, IDE or what?
The questions above are going to be answered during the next "Airhacks Q & A" http://airhacks.tv live. You can subscribe to the channel and / or for the next event: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien (both is optional, no registration required to watch this event live).See you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
NEW online workshop: WebStandards Igniter (online)