Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien), using the hashtag: #airhacks, the built-in chat http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien or IRC (freenode) at channel: #airhacks.
Thanks for all the interesting questions proposed in advance:
- News from Java EE 8 Community
- Is Java EE Dying?
- Cross-component business transactions and BCE
- Content negotiation
- Concurrency, SLSB and throttling
- Runtime pluggability and Java EE, CDI, OSGi
- Groovy-based DSL for configurability?
- Caches in crippled network environments
- DAOs, Entities, CRUD and duplication
- CDI in EAR
- Portlets vs. Single Page apps
- Annotation-based configuration
- Managing common data with REST (aka microservices)
- Streams vs. old collections
- How to deal with abstract classes in BCE?
Any questions left? Ask now, ask during the show, or attend: http://workshops.adam-bien.com and ask me directly.
NEW online workshop: Web Components training (online)