- The state of microprofile.io
- Motivation for StatusTest
- Java EE -- feedback from JUGs
- Micro, Swarms and co. the possible killer use case.
- SPA and JAX-RS. One or multiple projects?
- Files filtering and Java FX
- REST architecture in 5 mins
- Should we keep SOAP?
- Personal opinions on article: "Oracle finally targets Java non-payers"
- CDI with transactions
- When should we start to worry about performance?
- How we can communicate multiple microservices without share their DTO's?
- A lean way to inject properties with Java EE.
- Java EE vs. Spring
- Is it possible to put HTML5 application after the .war has been compiled?
- Future of NetBeans
- Non blocking IO vs. JDBC, Java EE and scalability
- How to connect SPAs with backend efficiently
- Java EE vs. Spring Cloud -- how to deal with non functional requirements
- Can we start threads in a @Singleton?
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambienSee you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.