- More attendees than last year
- More sponsors, exhibition hall is packed
- 500 sessions--content is really good (I'm going to spend 14h a day at the conference attending sessions)
- NetBeans session Free Java Tools for Maven and Java EE [UGF8872] was full. I couldn't even get in as speaker first.
- Attendees are eager to ask questions and participate. Because of this, there was no time for lunch.
- GlassFish / JavaEE party was bigger than ever before--a nice opportunity to continue the conversation
The only problem is: Keynotes became a bit
boring (was fixed at Thursday). Java is open source and the JCP open what makes "breaking news" impossible :-).
On demand workshops: Java EE 7: Bootstrap, Effective, Testing and Microservices available for streaming.