In the first show after JavaOne I will cover the topics following topics:
- JavaOne News, vibe and impressions
- Recommendations to ensure the high-performance & high-availability in Java EE applications?
- SOAP and duplicated namespaces after server upgrade
- REST with proxies and JSON over DTOs
- A beginners guide to application servers
- How to separate Control from Boundary on a real world example
- How I use Maven release plugin and possible strategies
- Arabic keyboard in a Java FX text field
- How to kickstart Hazelcast in Java EE
- My view on OOP and trending functional languages. From JavaOne Airhacks BoF
- Database access in a SaaS-Environment (JavaEE). One database per user. Best way to add dynamically database conf/connections for new users? JavaOne Airhacks BoF
On demand workshops: Java EE 7: Bootstrap, Effective, Testing and Microservices available for streaming.