- jshell (JEP 222) -- the REPL for Java 9 is GA and is going to be available in the binary builds in the next days / weeks.
- jshell comes with a thin API which can be used to execute Java code on-the-fly.
- Jersey 3.0 will implement JAX-RS 2.1 API, non-blocking IO, reactive JAX-RS 2.0 client, server-sent events and will integrate with Weld SE out-of-the box.
- The custom JavaOne t-shirt factory didn't scale at all. The queue was
synchronizedwith only two lazy worker threads competing for a scarce resource. No timeouts, no Cirquit Breaker.
- I didn't attended the appreciation event and used the time for compaction and garbage collection of
NEW MUC Airport Workshop: Migrating Java Client (Swing / Java FX) to Web Standards