- The installation takes about 80 seconds. Netbeans 6.7.1 is installed with Java FX SDK 1.2 with few (about 3) clicks.
- Existing Netbeans 6.5.1 projects can be directly opened.
- The IDE responsiveness was improved, comparing it to Netbeans 6.5.1
- Java FX debugging works as expected.
- kenai.com and especially JIRA integration are very useful for searching / creating new issues, bugs and RFEs for the Java FX compiler.
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.