- Glassfish comes with dual license CDDL and GPLv2 - "no secret" sauce
- v2 comes with WSIT: Interop between .NET 3.0 and Glassfish (there are already some demos with vista and glassfish available)
- Glassfish's JAX-WS stack is (supposed to be) faster, than apaches'axis :-)
- V2's clustering is based on JXTA.org Which is really interesting - JXTA is interesting P2P technology.
- HADB as well as in memory replication are supported.
- V2 will support profiles (development, production, enterprise) - they can be chosen during the installation of the domain.
- Security Enhancements: JDBC realms will be available.
- V2 is highly scalable because of Grizzly 1.5 - the NIO framework
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.