Topics (https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/2735e9c8845fe1eba40720281d9c2c09) for the 68th airhacks.tv episode:
- Conference (EclipseCon, ijs, JUGs) reports
- Jakarta EE Big Bang approach
- New wad.sh release
- What is Quarkus? Is it worth to learn it?
- Secret management in MicroProfile
- Internationalisation and WebComponents
- Consistency and MicroServices
- The difference between http threads and executor threads
- Why an application should not create threads?
mvn cleanor not to clean
- Docker vs Kubernetes vs. OKD/OpenShift
See you at Web, MicroProfile and Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.