- Live Q&A streaming: October, 3rd, 6 pm CET: www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien Any questions left? Ask now: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/e6e20c129e673ad558be495dd4f3afc4
- Live Coding "No-Ceremony" Microservices, CON3436, September, 20th, 14:30, 15:30, JavaOne Conference, San Francisco. Last year I got too many questions and there was no time left for coding. This year I plan to code, build and deploy as many cycles as only possible. Docker, Java EE, Networking, Configuration & Co. topics included. I will answer the questions from the audience concurrently -- without any breakpoints.
- Live streaming session, Internet Mobile World, "Building Backend Services -- Fast and Straight" imworld.ro
- Live streaming session, High Load Conf, October, 15th, "Lightning Java EE -- What Is Possible With Stock Servers", hdconf.by
- October, 19th, JUG Poznan session: "Microservices in 2016 — What Worked Well (this time completely without slides)". This session is about lessons learned and the most frequently asked questions about Microservices and Java EE. This time I plan to spend 99,99% of the time in the IDE. The more questions -- the better.
- airhacks.com workshop: MUC airport, October, 25th Building Angular 2 Apps. In this workshop I will focus on Angular 2 and will cover the typical project lifecycle - from setup over deployment. This workshop is similar to the "Building React Apps", but only covers Angular 2.
Coming this winter: 5 days Java EE Airhacks: from Bootstrap, over best practices, architectures, testing to microservices: http://workshops.adam-bien.com
Also checkout workshops on-demand: airhacks.io.
NEW MUC Airport Workshop: Migrating Java Client (Swing / Java FX) to Web Standards