See you today, 11th January, 6 pm CET with the following topics:
- A shiny new server
- Java EE 8 progress
- Multi-module builds for Java EE
- Dealing with interfaces and duplication
- JAX-WS or @Remote?
- How to share JPA entities between layers
- Packaging background jobs
- Hardware requirements and sizing for Java EE applications with 500 users
- JMS vs. WebSockets
- PL/SQL migrations to Java EE (JPA/EJB) ?
- Spring vs. Java EE from performance perspective
- Java EE 8 and NoSQL
- Search engines and Java EE
- Voip and Java EE
- Angular apps with Keycloak
Any questions left? Ask now: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/55b8d95e42f3c54f6674 or wait one month :-).
On demand workshops: Java EE 7: Bootstrap, Effective, Testing and Microservices available for streaming.