Topics for the 21st airhacks.tv Questions and Answers, 7 PM CET (one hour later).
- State of Java EE 8
- Discussion of the deserialisation vulnerability in Java EE Context
- How to redirect calls from Java EE components into "POJOs"
- Asynchronous Programming in Java SE / Java EE
- Bulkheads and Circuit Breakers with Java EE
- How valuable are ESBs in Java EE context
- Role of SOAP as integrator
- Afterburner with Gradle?
- BCE and where to put utils and interceptors.
- How to organize applications with BCE in microservices context
- Authentication and authorization with JAX-RS
- Tenant-dependent configuration
- How to implement SSO with Java EE
- Secret airhacks.io plans
Is your question not covered? Check the archive: airhacks.tv, ask now, leave a comment, or wait one month: ustream.tv/channel/adambien
The best of all: you can ask questions live, during the show using the chat: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien, twitter (hashtag "#airhacks") or using channel #airhacks on http://freenode.net.
See you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
NEW MUC Airport Workshop: Migrating Java Client (Swing / Java FX) to Web Standards
Airport MUC workshops: Web (SPA, PWAs, Offline, Desktop, Mobile) Applications Essentials and Effective Web Applications. No migrations. #usetheplatform
Podcast: airhacks.fm and newsletter: airhacks.news
A book about rethinking Java EE Patterns