there should be no problem to attend. In general you have only to wait for the already enrolled attendees.
My session's abstract:
- Loose coupling and interactivity
- Data synchronization
- Transactional approaches
- Rich Domain Objects and Databinding (BeansBinding)
- Using WebBeans/GlassfishV3 for desktop components
- Hybrid Components (which can be deployed to clients as well as into an container)
- Architectural Patterns and approaches
Enjoy the remaining JavaONE :-)
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.