Topics and questions: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/dc00f6b83c2430c91533486e72fb4d54 for the 51st airhacks.tv
- Versioning (internal, production, etc.)
- Tagging automation
- To branch or not to branch
- Using autodeploy for production?
- Uploading a file with JAX-RS
- MVC 1.0 thoughts
- Primefaces as WildFly module or WildFly swarm
- @Singleton vs. @Stateless
- Java EE and centralized logging
- Are separate stacks for logging and monitoring a best practce?
- Automatically emitting metrics via JAX-RS
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambienSee you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
NEW MUC Airport Workshop: Migrating Java Client (Swing / Java FX) to Web Standards