- Implementing Sockets and Java
- What does your test stack look like on AWS?
- Does it make any difference cloud vs. on premises?
- What are you using for load testing?
- What are you using for end-to-end tests where you simulate users/clients?
- Do you have experience with Grafana k6 and if yes, what is your experience?
- And where do you run client simulators, on AWS EC2 instances or on a runner/agent in your pipeline?
- What is your strategy for setting up test data for end-to-end tests?
- How do you reset data before you run next test for end-to-end tests? Would you recommend creating VM snapshots and how to do that?
- Best way to integrate a non xa resource into container managed transactions of stateless EJBs (wildfly)
- CI/CD on AWS example
- Experiences with trunk based development
- Handling persistence (JPA) exceptions
- RequestScope, long running transactions and JWT
Any questions left? Ask now: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/0088a3d6964ebdae9b59693400747106 and get the answers at the next airhacks.tv. Some questions are also answered with a short video: 60 seconds or less with Java
Are you nice? :-) Then checkout: the airhacks discord server