Questions and topics (gist.github.com/AdamBien/877ce9c05f8eaeaf1dda2ba2df7eddd0) for the 103rd airhacks.tv Q & A live stream (https://www.youtube.com/c/bienadam/):
- airhacks.tv time machine. Reviewing content from 100 episodes ago:
cross-cutting concerns, horizontal vs. vertical splitting, mockito, configuration (...)
- @Clustered vs. Hazelcast and distributed events
- data in NoSQL storage
- Quarkus vs. Jakarta EE
- System.out.println vs. logging
- BCE pattern and builders
- Is System.out.println too complex and verbose?
- announcement: "for short questions - you don't have to wait a month"
Any questions left? Ask now: gist.github.com/AdamBien/877ce9c05f8eaeaf1dda2ba2df7eddd0 and get the answers at the next airhacks.tv.