Questions and topics for the 108th airhacks.tv:
- LTS clarifications:
There seems to be a widespread misconception that only LTS releases are suitable for production. That non-LTS releases are experimental, unstable, or otherwise unsuitable.[from discord.gg/airhacks]
- Dart / Flutter opinions
- Leaving clouds? Thoughts on article: world.hey.com/dhh/why-we-re-leaving-the-cloud-654b47e0
- HttpClient and Response as JSON
- What is "Liskov substitution principle"
- Why JAX-RS Response is AutoCloseable?
- The name of the current method
- Update strategies and Quarkus
Any questions left? Ask now: gist.github.com/AdamBien/3eba2c0cee3c6e2722cd6c3d440d9bef and get the answers at the next airhacks.tv. Some questions are also answered with a short video: 60 seconds
Are you nice? :-) Then checkout: the airhacks discord server