Questions and topics (gist.github.com/AdamBien/bbb339de1eaf5bb4fec337a2bf4b7673) for the 97th airhacks.tv, streamed live on youtube.com/c/bienadam/live:
- A fine way to start building an API with Java
- Use cases for mappers like Dozer
- Pros and cons for JWT as session data container
- Considerations for building microservices with Java / WildFly and Docker
- Thoughts on "Tautological Tests"
- "Codeless" logging with CDI
- Best practices for API design for REST with JAX-RS
- The return of Jakarta EE
- Collection of plain vanilla WebComponents
- Stock Java, RESTEasy, RESTEasy Reactive, Reactive Routes vs Loom
- Corretto vs. GraalVM: Quarkus as Lambda on AWS
- Micronaut vs. Quarkus: the concepts
- Authentication and authorization with JWT
Any questions left? Ask now: gist.github.com/AdamBien/bbb339de1eaf5bb4fec337a2bf4b7673 and get the answers at the next airhacks.tv.