Reactive programming, 12factors, gRPC,SPAs, openJDK choices--Questions for 110th airhacks.tv
Questions and Topics for the 110th airhacks.tv live stream Q and A are ready:
- Follow up: my interview questions
- Programmatic and portable JAX-RS endpoint registration
- Time machine, the 10th episode: "Java EE Favourites, SPA technologies, complex JSON strategies, CDI scope management"
- Are shared deployments back?
- Are there any reason for reactive programming left?
- About OpenJ9 JVM, or which JDK to pick
- Jakarta gRPC, Google gRPC
- Do application servers make sense?
- Thoughts on Ansible deployments
- Thoughts on 12 factors and cloud native
Any questions left? Ask now: gist.github.com/AdamBien/6147ea9d4d354b5cae3cb3726b1db0de and get the answers at the next airhacks.tv. Some questions are also answered with a short video: 60 seconds or less with Java
See you every first Monday of the month at https://airhacks.tv 8pm CET (UTC+1:00). Show is also announced at: meetup.com/airhacks.
Are you nice? :-) Then checkout: the airhacks discord server