Topics for the 42nd airhacks.tv:
- 42 airhacks.tv - the answer to all questions
- ForkJoin support in Java EE 8
- Java FX in the browser
- Code coverage in system tests
- Opensource Java EE
- Auto-scanning JAX-RS resources
- Java and the job market
- @Stateless as an interceptor?
- Asynchronous CDI Events
- Empty POST or PUT
- @Stateful EJBs and usecases for the Gateway pattern
- Will CDI replace EJB in the future?
- Java EE 7 server recommendations
- GlassFish clustering / workshop
- JSF and pixel perfect applications
- Impact of react and angular on the delivery pipeline
- How to build JS frontends with Java EE backends
- Using multithreaded JAX RS 2.0 in Java SE
- Incrementally splitting a monolith: protocols, security processes
See full topics gist.
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien
NEW online workshop: Web Components training (online)